Wednesday, December 8, 2010

To my FIRST FRUIT Jamar



 
NO!!!!! You CANNOT HAVE HIM!!! You must not know WHO I AM!!! I am a child of the GREAT I AM! I will NOT back down or be denied, discouraged or tossed to the side. Don't start no mess because you cannot handle the truth! The truth shall make us ALL free! 

My son is a healthy,  smart, well behaved child of the KING! He is patient, kind, loving, and oh so handsome. His mind is focused and his spirit is beautiful. He is the heir to the throne. Blessings run him down. He is anointed and prophetic and powerful! 

He is the FIRST FRUIT! My very first sacrifice. He belongs only to GOD! The first fruit is special. It is separated from everything else. It marks the beginnings of freedom from slavery.

(James 1:18 (NIV)
18 He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created

The first fruit to the Lord is special. It is the best you have to offer and usually a bigger sacrifice. So I gave HIM my best. Lord have your way with him! I give him to YOU! In Ezekiel 44:30, it is said that a blessing will rest on my house when I give you my first!


Lord I am humbled at the remembrance of YOUR promises! You say Yea and Amen! I know what YOU said is true. It may not feel good now, but I know what YOU said and I will not forget. Thank you for the redeeming power over my first fruit seed. Thank you for your patient loving ways that are so beyond me. Thank you LORD Thank YOU!!!!!! Hallelujah AMEN! HE said IT, I BELIEVE IT, THAT SETTLES IT! 


No comments: