Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Commitment as a Woman of God



I am of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have the Holy Spirit and the power that comes with Him. The dye has been cast. I have stepped over the line and the decision has been made. I am a disciple of His. I will not look back, or let up, slow down, back away, or be still.

My past is redeemed and covered under the blood. My presence makes sense and my future holds purpose. My future is definitely secure. I am finished and done with low living, slight walking, small planning, small thinking, colorless visions, mundane talking, cheap living, and dwarf thinking.

I no longer need popularity, applause, position, early promotion, flattery, or praise from man. I don't have to be right, or first or recognized or regarded or rewarded by man.

I live by faith, lean on his presence, walk by patience, lifted and infused by prayer and labor by his DUNAMIS (strength or power from God) power. MY FACE IS SET, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions are few, my mission is clear and my source is reliable.

I cannot be bought, paid off, bribed, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, delayed, or distracted. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy or ponder at the pools of popularity.

I WILL NOT GIVE UP, SHUT UP,OR LET UP, until I have stayed up, prayed up, stored up, paid up for the cause of Christ and my father. I am a disciple of Jesus. I must tell of His coming, give until I drop, preach until all men know and work until HE stops me. I know NO limitations!

My children are obedient and taught of the Lord. They wake up and call me blessed. They have no choice but to follow God all the days of their lives. And when He comes for His own, He will have no problem recognizing me from the world. My banner will be lifter high, my line of demarcation will be clear. I AM GOD'S WOMAN!

No comments: