Sunday, March 29, 2009

Why Don't You Make Up Your Mind?!

Well needless to say, the Lord has spoken today! I mean whew!

There is no greater power than the power of agreement, so if you are hanging around negative people who complain or speak things that are UN- Godly, you are in a silent partnership with them. How can two walk together unless they agree?
Psalms 139:23-24

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.

24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

You must give the spirit permission to come in and change your heart.

Philippians 2:5

5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus
James 1:8

8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
Habit will destroy you! Practice makes permanent!
Be very careful what you do on auto-pilot!
Who is your leader? Who is running you?

Think back to when you were a child! What did you do when you got upset or didn't get your way? Do you do those same things now?

1Corinthians 13:11

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man(woman), I put away childish things.
You must take control of yourself!

2Corinthians 10:4-6

4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds

You have to go to war with your old mind! You have top let the Spirit take control! You have to get those thoughts under captivity.

Matthew 11:12

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
This scripture is talking of the battle of your mind. You must learn to guard it.


We pray right now God that You search us and remove anything that is unlike you! Lord forgive us for walking around unarmed. Teach us how to pray and put to rest all those negative words and thoughts that compel us to speak against your plans for our lives. Protect our children from the influences of our words when they are not spirit filled. Help me walk out my destiny Father and show me which way to go. I need your loving guidance and strength to go on! Thank you for the repetitive forgiveness, mercy and gracious love that only you can provide! In Jesus Name.
God Bless everyone who reads this!
AMEN


No comments: